Tuesday 13 May 2014

This means WAR!

So it turns out the neighbourhood cats have laughed in the face of my ingenious defences...so much so that I came home to a little "present".

(seriously these cats must have bums of steel, either that or the ability to hover)

I have had no choice but to resort to chemical warfare!!

Step 1. 

Acquire the appropriate chemical deterrents.

As I didn't have chance to head to B&Q to get a commercial spray, I thought I would try my hand at some homemade alternatives. Extensive Internet research (and a call to mum) has suggested that orange peel and strong smelling things are my best hope. Mustard should do it then...


Step 2. 

Assemble the delivery mechanism.

Basic idea was more height, more pointy and more smell. I give you the mustard-orange kebab.


Step 3. 

Deploy your delivery mechanisms.

Lots of mustard kebabs!!



OK I'll admit, I may have gone a little overboard. but look on the bright side, they bring a little bit of colour to the garden!

Now all that's left is to keep an eye out for mustard covered cats. Unless then can hover. Then I'm stumped.


No comments:

Post a Comment